Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SORRY FOR THE DELAYS.

Hello everybody. I am very sorry for all the delays with the blog and the show; I was away on a very long trip, and had a poor connection to the internet, so I couldn’t keep you posted with all the info. During to unfortunate circumstances, the location where we were originally going to host the show closed; so the show is going to have to be delayed for a short period. We are preparing the show to be hosted at another location; the exact dates are not yet known. Don’t worry, we won’t disappoint you, the show will just have to be delayed for a while, and will still be hosted. Again, I am very sorry for all the delays, I will keep you posted on all the further info. Post questions and concerns as comments, or contact me through email.

Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment